Under fierce global competition, companies must avoid closed corporate relations and shift to a business model which maximizes its strengths by building an open inter-company system and reconfirming its business domain through collaborative mechanisms involving customers and suppliers, etc.
Table of contents
- Corporate Vision / Group Management Strategy
- Business Portfolio Strategy / M&A Strategy
- Brand value strategies / Customer Royalty Strategy
- Market Entry Strategies / Development of New Business Models
- Corporate Formulation Strategy