Comprehensive consulting services to help financial institutions and social infrastructure firms survive and thrive overseas
Overseas business deployment by a financial institution or social infrastructure company demands that unique local issues be addressed in keeping with a global approach to strategy and control. Meanwhile, overseas offices are confronted with diverse issues both large and small, amid accelerating business and shortages of both personnel and information.
At ABeam Consulting, we compose our project teams from the optimal combination of Japanese and local consultants, while integrating business and IT to provide consulting on efforts ranging from individual business process support to large-scale project support. In addition to our abundant experience with Japanese client firms, we collaborate with global partners who are experts in finance to help strengthen growth of overseas business through efficient, high-quality responses.
Menu of key services
We leverage our global networks and many years’ experience in the financial industry to provide uniform consulting service ranging from strategy design to systems implementation and operation.
Our overseas offices centering around our Global FSI Center, which specializes in overseas projects, join forces with our global collaborative partners to provide local support for the client’s overseas business deployment in light of their global strategic approach.
In southeast Asia in particular, we dispatch experts from Japan to our Singapore offices to establish a support capability in close physical proximity to the client.
- Overseas market trend research for an M&A project
- Overall PMO support, user testing and operational support for a new office establishment project in an emerging Asian nation
- PMO support for a rollout project involving account systems in Asian office locations
- User PMO support for an implementation project involving systems related to reporting to financial authorities
- Business process and IT upgrade support for anti-moneylaundering operations
- APAC regional PMO support for a global project involving OTC derivative regulation compliance
- Overseas branch integration for a bank merger, PMO support for local subsidiary conversion, PMO support for account system revision
- PMO support, requirements definition and other operational support for an overseas location’s data warehouse implementation project
- BPR, PMO support for a non-bank overseas infrastructure system renovation project
- IT management current status assessment and support for design of improvement measures
- PMO & operational support for an overseas office location cash management system implementation project
- Virtualization desktop infrastructure construction project design & implementation for overseas sales locations