Data Analyst/ Data Scientist
- Define business issues with client and propose analytics subject to solve them.
- Extract data from several data sources with scratch SQL queries and cleanse the data from the statistical perspective.
- Analyze data and summarize insight into intelligible document and share it to client management and users.
- Build statistical model and do advanced analysis by utilizing Statistical Method and Machine Learning.
- Keep learning and developing new skills, as well as encourage team member's skills development.
Required Skills/ Experience:
- Strong technical experience for data analytics/handling solution such as R, Python, SAS, SQL.
- Experience for building model and related advanced analysis such as classification, regression, clustering, etc.
- Advanced MS Excel: pivot table, index, vlookup. Power Pivot and VBA experience a plus.
- Experience with data quality assessment techniques.
- Experience with data harmonization, normalization, aggregation, allocation, etc.
- Able to adapt new technology and current trend in IT field.
- Strong quantitative skills and statistical knowledge.