BI Data Visualization Consultant
- Define business issues with client and propose analytics subject to solve them.
- Understand customer business and IT environment. Extract data from several data sources with scratch SQL queries and cleanse the data from the statistical perspective.
- Analyze data and summarize insight into intelligible document and share it to client management and users.
- Visualize analytics result as advanced reporting, dashboards.
- Keep learning and developing new skills, as well as encourage team member's skills development.
Required Skills/ Experience:
- Strong technical experience for Data management solution such as SQL Server, My SQL etc.
- Have a lot of experience about design and development of BI service such as Power BI, Tableau.
- Experience of analysis using statistical software such as SAS, R, Python.
- Advanced MS Excel: pivot table, index, vlookup. Power Pivot and VBA experience a plus.
- Experience with data quality assessment techniques.
- Experience with data harmonization, normalization, aggregation, allocation, etc.
- Able to adapt new technology and current trend in IT field.
- Strong quantitative skills and statistical knowledge.