ABeam Consulting Singapore is a part of ABeam Consulting global network and has deep experience in helping businesses extend their global reach into Asia by employing our detailed knowledge of Asian business and cultural practices as well as legal and statutory requirements.
The firm is built around teams of talented senior level consultants, who offer real world implementation experiences. The average years of consulting experience among our team members is close to 10 years and many of them have extensive multinational experience. This is one of our key differentiators, having experienced consultants who analyse, advise and recommend versus the technical implementers.
Our clients are among the largest and most reputable in their respective industries and our success in serving them is reflected in having over 80% of them returning as repeat customers.
Managing Director Message
80% Repeat Customers ：
It Demonstrates the Effectiveness and Reality of Our Real Partner Programme.
Real Partner Is Fully Integrated into How We Operate and Behave and
More Importantly, How We Relate to Our Clients.
We serve clients in manufacturing, retail, engineering & construction, consumer products and financial services industries, providing them with the following range of business and IT solutions:
• Financial Services and Control,
• Enterprise Applications [SAP Implementations and Rollouts, SAP Upgrades, Application Maintenance Outsourcing (AMS)],
• Customer Relationship Management,
• Project Management Services [Management Consulting, Strategy Planning, Programme Management],
• Human Capital Management
In addition, we also offer the following specialised services:
• a customised tool-based SAP Upgrade Programme for accelerated SAP upgrade projects
• a certified reseller of Winshuttle, a SAP Usability Company, providing a unique software solution that enable business users to build and adapt Excel and SharePoint-based interactive forms and workflows for creating, managing and updating SAP data without programming.
• complete catalogue of Managed and Outsourced services utilising our Hybrid Model (onshore and offshore) to provide an effective balance between cost and response time