Under fierce global competition, companies must avoid closed corporate relations and shift to a business model which maximizes its strengths by building an open inter-company system and reconfirming its business domain through collaborative mechanisms involving customers and suppliers, etc.
Table of contents
- Corporate Vision / Group Management Strategy
- Business Portfolio Strategy / M&A Strategy
- Brand value strategies / Customer Royalty Strategy
- Market Entry Strategies / Development of New Business Models
- Corporate Formulation Strategy
Related Cases for "Transportation"
Solaseed Air Inc.
Digital marketing platform enabling visualization of passenger data and optimization of marketing activities
Helping Keio respond effectively to client needs with
the ABeam Cloud Real Estate Solution (ACRES)