Under fierce global competition, companies must avoid closed corporate relations and shift to a business model which maximizes its strengths by building an open inter-company system and reconfirming its business domain through collaborative mechanisms involving customers and suppliers, etc.
Table of contents
- Corporate Vision / Group Management Strategy
- Business Portfolio Strategy / M&A Strategy
- Brand value strategies / Customer Royalty Strategy
- Market Entry Strategies / Development of New Business Models
- Corporate Formulation Strategy
Related Cases for "Transportation"
Helping Keio respond effectively to client needs with
the ABeam Cloud Real Estate Solution (ACRES)
Mail Contractors of America
Mail Contractors of America (MCA) is a transportation firm with 19 remote terminals located across the nation, and is the largest mail transport contractor for the United States Postal Service with approximately 8% market share and 1,800 drivers.