Integrated Enterprise Solutions
Our Integrated Enterprise Solution Business Unit (IES) has made ABeam the top SAP Consulting firm in terms of quality and leadership in digitalization where we implement the latest SAP technology such as S4 HANA, IBP, Transportation Management, Hybris, Fieldglass, and CONCUR. Our services cover not only new implementation but also, roll-out, upgrade and application enhancements.
Currently we are looking for a motivated and qualified individual to fill the following position:
any modules and any rank
- Support the interview and analysis of current business process and related document
- Gain Knowledge of clients SAP Global template
- Support the SAP Global Template Prototype session, and High Level Fit/Gap Analysis
- Carry out fit /gap analysis and support the estimation process for rollout phase
- Support any SAP Module in creating the overall project plan
- Support and develop WBS for the team.
- Develop detailed to-be business process flow and to-be business requirement definition.
- Comply with standard where required, localized for Vietnam where approved.
- Coordinate solution for problems which arise.
- Coordinate with COE for required changes of process/function.
- Develop migration data requirement definition
- Define major master/ code
- Support the development of Migration Plan
- Customizing and Prototyping of SAP standard setting per to-be business requirement
- Design authorization matrix
- Develop functional requirement for approved add-on programs
- Review the quality of add-on program after development is completed
- Create test scenario, data scenario, execute test, verify test result (execute multiple test cycles if defined by project plan)
- Develop key user training materials
- Perform key user training
- Define migration procedure, develop migration tool, support to create migration data, execute migration rehearsal and production migration
- Support the definition of job and job test
- Create authorization menu/role specification, develop, test
- Report status of the team to PM on weekly basis and as necessary
- Review the materials output for the team to assure quality
- Make best effort to communicate to reduce communication gaps
- Male or Female with Vietnam nationality
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master's Degree in related field
- Minimum 5 years experiences up for full cycle of SAP implementation
- Must have in-depth knowledge of core SAP Module
- Customer focused with excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, good teamwork player
- Good communication both English and Vietnamese
- Able to travel outside Ho Chi Minh and overseas
- Experience for consulting firm is advantage
We are actively looking for talents to join our team. We welcome experienced professionals to apply at any time.
If you are interested, please email your CV to VNABINFO@abeam.com
Application shall include:
Resume with photo in English