ABeam Consulting Ltd.
President and CEO
Passive Information Collection
The purpose of this passively collected anonymous information is to provide better service to site visitors, customize the site based on user preferences, compile and analyze statistics and trends, and otherwise administer and improve the site. Such information does not provide personal information or identify who you are and is not combined with any personally identifiable information collected on forms elsewhere on the site with your consent.
1. Utilization of Personal Information
- ABeam obtains personal information properly and utilizes personal information for proper purposes to the extent necessary to provide services, or to the extent necessary to achieve certain purposes if ABeam has specified such purposes.
2. Provision of Personal Information to a Third Party
ABeam does not provide to any third party personal information that has been obtained by ABeam without the consent of the individual concerned. In case ABeam seeks to provide such personal information to a third party with the consent of the individual concerned, ABeam selects a third party who has appropriate and adequate standards for the protection of such personal information and executes an appropriate contract with such third party. ABeam provides necessary and appropriate supervision to such third party so that the third party implements safety control measures with respect to personal information.
3. Management of Personal Information
- ABeam prevents any leak or loss of, and damage to personal information, and implements necessary and appropriate measures to ensure that personal information is securely managed.
- In the event that incidents such as a leak of personal information occur, ABeam endeavors to minimize the damage by taking prompt action.
4. Disclosure, Revision, Deletion of Personal Information
- When asked by a relevant individual to disclose his or her personal information, ABeam promptly discloses such personal information after confirming such individual's identification.
- When asked by a relevant individual to revise or delete his or her personal information, ABeam revises or deletes such personal information to the extent necessary after confirming such individual's identification.
5. Compliance with the Laws
- ABeam endeavors to protect personal information by continuously improving the framework for the protection of personal information.
Enactment Date: March 30, 2005
Revision date: February 1, 2010
Revision date: November 16, 2015
Revision date: February 16, 2016
Last modified date: April 1, 2020