Enterprises owning real estate and funds managing assets currently face various issues plaguing rental real estate management such as the continuing low occupancy rate of rental offices and the decline in rents, in addition to having to make timely decisions on the replacement and alternative applications of aging real estate and other management decisions in preparation for anticipated changes in the real estate market.
Moreover, due to the prolonged electricity supply shortage, soaring electricity prices and the spread of Green Building Certification, the way in which an enterprise responds to energy and environmental problems is increasingly becoming a potential risk for real estate management.
ABeam Consulting Ltd. provides comprehensive services to support the real estate industry and enterprises and funds owning and managing real estate in resolving any and every problem relating to real estate management from a management perspective.
- Internal control reinforcement support
- Organization and HR system renovation
- Business process renovation
- Development of financial / management accounting systems
- Development of performance evaluation systems
- Implementation and upgrade of ERP packages
- Implementation of real estate management systems(real estate development/management division of a business corporation, a developer, a retailer)
- Support for requirements definition of a CRE management system (a systems company)
- Evaluation of system investments in a building management system (a building maintenance company)
- Support for development of an AM system (a real estate fund company)
- Support for compliance with J-SOX and the Money Lending Business Act (a real estate developer)
- Support for development of real estate risk management system (a real estate developer)
Helping Keio respond effectively to client needs with
the ABeam Clou…