SAP Business All-in-One is a proven, comprehensive business solution designed to meet small to medium sized enterprise (SME) companies using an entire value chain - from Finance and HR, to Sales and Marketing, Procurement, Inventory Management, Product and Logistics and Service Management.
Its comprehensive yet flexible business management designed around business best and proven practices stand a testament of successful solution to these companies as evident in today’s more than 13,000 small and midsize customers in more than 50 countries that run SAP Business All-in-One.
SAP Business All-In-On is a comprehensive business solution for mid-sized companies that provides powerful application and business advantages:
- The functionalities of SAP Business All-in-One are integrated in order to simplify business and IT landscape across functions, regions, and teams. It supports streamlined business processes and enables you to complete a process from beginning to end
- It is a configurable solution, which removes complexities and cost, yet maximizes business values
- It is a solution that can start with one or several of the core enterprise applications (ERP, CRM, SRM, BI) and adds industry-specific best practices using pre-configured applications for the business needs
- It has ability to respond quicker to the changing of business environment and market condition, enhance customer experiences, hence adaptable ability to meet growing business goals
- It maintains operational excellence by streamlining core business processes enhancing service levels and cutting costs and errors
- It can optimize financial management, and more importantly prevents redundancy and speeds up financial closes yet meet financial accuracy. It has financial features for international and local accounting standards to help reduce risk of non-compliance. Organization performance by analysing revenue and cost information for customers, products, projects and services
- It is a solution which when collaborate closely with SAP support partner can make the product more comprehensive and industry-specific by customizing specific business functionalities and providing deep domain expertise
- It is packaged with SAP’s Business Analytics and has interactive dashboard features that can be taken advantage of by executive users to meet rigorous reporting requirements and optimize business and integrated data information for quicker decision makings.