Management Consultant (Technology) Manager
- As a trusted advisor, you will be expected to offer a best-suited and realizable IT strategy as well as IT process blueprint to clients, and expedite those implementations with advanced project management skills and consulting skills.
- Strong leadership to expand CIO advisory solutions including digital transformation, based on various experiences of leading and managing IT projects, would be required for you to perform as a manager.
- We also appreciate your wide knowledge of industries (Automotive, Leasing is preferable) and your experiences in co-working with Japanese companies, backing well understanding of Japanese multi-national corporation clients in projects. (Japanese language skill is also preferred).
- As part of management consulting team, you will engage in consulting business with area of: IT Strategy and Road Map Planning, IT Skill Management, IT Business Process Optimization, IT Outsource Execution, Vendor/PKG Selection, Project QA, IT Project as well as Multi-Project Management.
- Candidate must process at least Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree/Post Graduate Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Proficiency in English both oral and written and Native in Bahasa.
- At least 10 Year(s) in strategic IT roles.
- Required Skill(s): IT Strategy, IT Skill Management, Business Process.
- Experiences in management consulting or those who have strong track records as a project manager at large corporations (western financial industry, oil&gas) in Indonesia or Southeast Asia.
- Preferable if candidates have international exposure like expat experiences, studied abroad, etc.