Management Consultant (Technology)
- As part of a team, you will be expected to support IT project management in area of IT strategy / IT process, with your consulting and project management skills.
- Experiences of leading team with your leadership skills acquired in several IT projects would be required as a management consultant.
- We also appreciate your knowledge of core business processes such as purchase, sales, accounting, and your understanding of Japanese culture/workstyle (Japanese language skill is also preferred)
- As part of a project team, you will engage in consulting business with area of:
- IT Strategy and Road Map Planning, IT Skills Management, IT Business Process Optimization, IT Outsource Execution, Vendor/PKG Selection, Project QA, IT Project as well as Multi-Project Management.
- Candidate must process at least Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree/Post Graduate Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Proficiency in English both oral and written and Native in Bahasa.
- At least 5 Year(s) in strategic IT roles.
- Required Skill(s): IT Strategy, IT Skills Management, Business Process.
- Experiences in management consulting or those who have strong track records as a project leader at large corporations (western financial industry, oil&gas) in Indonesia or Southeast Asia.
- Preferable if candidates have international exposure like expat experiences, studied abroad, etc.