Management Consultant (Strategic and Operation) Manager
Will help our clients to solve highly complicated strategic and operational business problems and support them to implement concept to deliver the real value as a management consultant. ABeam's strategy and operations practice covers a full range of management consulting service, where we are really strong in operations and execution of implementation.
A manager is responsible for a entier case delivery through hypothesizing solutions, designing research plan, controlling progress, coaching junior consultants, and assuring quality of final reports.
- To lead sales and delivery of management consulting projects in one or more of the following areas: Operating model design | Organization, KPI, policy/rule design Process reengineering
- To lead and win project proposals
- To plan approaches for and lead delivery of an entire project
- Candidate must process at least Master's Degree/Post Graduate Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent
- At least 10 Year(s) in Management consulting and project experience at major multinational companies
- Proficiency in English both oral and written and Native in Bahasa
- Have Business acumen - Familiar with latest business and technology trends, business analysis frameworks and models, and business strategy and processes
- Having strong analytical and logical thinking
- Strong communication skills – Not only writing and speaking but also listening
- Having People Management Skills
- Good team player, Self-starter
- Strong entrepreneurship to build a new practice in ABeam globally
- Mentally/physically tough and tolerate traveling and working different environment on a weekly basis