Management Consultant (Strategic and Operation)
Will help our clients to solve highly complicated strategic and operational business problems and support them to implement concept to deliver the real value as a management consultant. ABeam's strategy and operations practice covers a full range of management consulting services, where we are really strong in operations and execution of implementation.
A consultant is responsible for a variety of project works through conducting research, interviewing industry experts or customer stakeholders, analyzing acquired data, producing deliverables.
- Contribute to sales and delivery of management consulting projects in one or more of the following areas: Operating model design | Organization, KPI, policy/rule design | Process reengineering
- Responsibilities include:
- To develop proposals mostly independently
- To plan approaches for and deliver assigned parts of a project mostly independently
- Candidate must process at least Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree/Post Graduate Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent
- At least 5 Year(s) in Management consulting and project experience at major multinational companies
- Proficiency in English both oral and written and Native in Bahasa
- Have Business acumen - Familiar with latest business and technology trends, business analysis frameworks and models, and business strategy and processes
- Having strong analytical and logical thinking
- Strong communication skills – Not only writing and speaking but also listening
- Good team player, Self-starter
- Strong entrepreneurship to build a new practice in ABeam globally
- Mentally/physically tough and tolerate traveling and working different environment on a weekly basis