PMO Consultant for Business & IT
- Visualize overall project schedule, report project issues, status, and potential risks to Client/ Supervisor
- Objectively & logically propose implementation approach & issue resolution
- Initiate and facilitate meetings as a Project Lead between Client & Vendors in order to accelerate decision making and issue solving.
- Proactive and be responsible for the smoothness of the project.
- Collaborate with other parties/business partners and maintain good communication with them
- Foster good communication and atmosphere among Project Teams
- Standardize overall project deliverables based on ABeam Project management methodology
- Keep learning and developing new skills, as well as encourage team member's skills development.
- Experienced in project management, requirement specification of IT implementation, project planning of large size IT implementation, and training support (we are not looking for IT developer or engineer)
- Good communication and interpersonal skill. Not hesitate to discuss with Clients at equivalent level and good at constructing good relationship.
- Business Level English for both speaking and writing
- Basic Consulting skill (Logical Thinking, Documentation, Presentation, Interview)
- Problem solving capability
- Basic IT knowledge
- Ability to foster good Communication and relation with Client and Team member
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work well within a fast-paced, project-focused environment
- Integrity, curiosity and strong willingness to learn new things as a professional consultant
- Proactive and be responsible for the smoothly running and implementation of the project
- Work independently with minimum supervision.
- Highly motivated, stable working under pressure or stress. forward thinking, and hard worker
- Proactive and be responsible for the smoothly running and implementation of the project.
- Minimum Bachelor‘s Degree (GPA more than 3.2 with 4 scale)
- Major in IT is preferable, such as Computer Science, Information System, and so on
- Overseas experiences are preferable
- Background of Financial industry
- Experienced working in multicultural environment or working/studying abroad
- Experienced working in Consulting Company