Data Science Consultant
Job Description ;
- Analyze data using statistical software and contribute to drive client growth
- Summarize insight into an intelligible document and share it to client management and user
- Manage work streams and priorities for projects
- Contribute to company growth through assigned project works as well as corporate activities
A. Data extraction
- Can understand and write complex SQL queries to create a dataset.
- Can understand ER diagrams with complex relationship.
- Can calculate basic statistics such as mean, median, standard deviation and correlation coefficient.
- Can handle outliers and null values with an appropriate manner.
- Can perform Multiple/Linear regression analysis, Logistic regression analysis, Decision tree analysis.
- Can explain and use the cross validation for analysis.
- Can understand how to use ROC curves and Confusion Matrix, and use AUC, GINI, etc. to evaluate the accuracy of predicted values.
- Can understand and explain multicollinearity and its countermeasures.
C. Statistics (Option)
- Can understand basic probability distributions (normal distribution, binomial distribution, Bernoulli distribution, Poisson distribution, etc.) and sample distribution (t distribution, chi-square distribution, F distribution, etc.), and calculate their statistical quantities.
- Can understand point estimation and interval estimation methods and calculate estimated values.
- Can understand the method of hypothesis testing and perform basic tests.