Sr. Project Manager (Data Infrastructure)
As a trusted advisor, you will be expected to offer a best-suited and realizable data infrastructure strategy as well as architecture to clients, and expedite those implementations with advanced project management skills and consulting skills. Strong leadership to expand CIO advisory solutions including digital transformation, based on various experiences of leading and managing IT projects, would be required for you to perform as a manager.
We also appreciate your wide knowledge of industries (Banking, Leasing, Automotive, is preferable) and your experiences in multi-national corporation clients in projects.
As part of management consulting team, you will engage in consulting business with area of:
IT Strategy and Road Map Planning, IT Skill Management, IT Business Process Optimization, IT Outsource Execution, Vendor/Software Selection, Project QA, IT Project as well as Multi-Project Management.
(I) 10+ year experience in either of:
- Technology management consulting in data infrastructure (DWH, ETL)
- Strategic IT planning at large corporations
- Or those who have strong track records as a project manager at large corporations
(II) Skills, knowledge, ability:
- Fluent in English. Native Bahasa Indonesia
- Data infrastructure technology knowledge - conventional data warehousing model, advanced model (Hadoop, Spark, streaming architecture, Kafka, etc.)
- Business acumen - Familiar with latest business and technology trends, business analysis frameworks and models, and IT strategy and end-to-end SDLC
- Strong analytical and logical thinking skills
- Strong communication skills – Not only writing and speaking but also listening
- People management skills
(III) Other qualification:
- Business degree (or equivalent)
- Preferable if candidates have international exposure like expat experiences, studied abroad, etc.
- Good team player
- Strong entrepreneurship to build a new practice in ABeam globally
- Mentally/physically tough and tolerate traveling and working different environment on a weekly basis