Business Transformation Consultant
- Develop Business Transformation solution based on the requirement that has been assigned and participate in requirement gathering activity to get a deeper knowledge and understanding of what business user needs.
- Participate in design document creation and testing phase for Business Transformation solution that has been developed.
- Logically thinking on improvement or enhancement to the current business process. Including the current business process that has the opportunity to be implemented with business transformation solution.
- Collaborate with other parties/business partners and maintain good communication with them.
- Be responsible for the smooth running and implementation of the project.
- Standardize overall project rule based on ABeam Project management methodology.
- Create good quality of document in terms of accuracy and timeliness.
- Contribute significantly to company growth through assigned project works as well as corporate activities.
- Keep learning and developing new skills.
- Bachelor degree as a minimum education from reputable university with GPA 3.25 or more with 4.0 scale.
- Any gender with age up to 28 years old.
- 2 to 5 years of working experience.
- IT Programing/development experience including coding, unit test (UT/AT) experience. (Preferable experience in SAP ABAP / BI Solution for minimum 1 year)
- Familiar with SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle
- Able to adopt new technology and the current trend in IT field
- Have strong logical thinking skill and can work independently with minimum supervision.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill. Not hesitate to discuss with Clients at an equivalent level and good at constructing a good relationship.
- Integrity, curiosity and strong willingness to learn new things from any situation as a professional consultant.
- Highly motivated, stable and enjoy working under pressure/stress, forward-looking, clever, and hard worker.
- Preferable that the experience of project management in requirement specification of IT implementation, project planning of large size of IT implementation, and training support
- Proficiency in English for both speaking and writing (Business Level) and Indonesian (Business Level), preferable Chinese (Business Level) or Japanese (Business Level).
- Experience in Finance company or Strategic Consulting Company or Think Tank may help.
- Hands-on in using Microsoft Office.