Business Intelligence Consultant – Team Lead
- Lead application development team from gathering requirement to delivering with high quality
- Visualize overall project schedule, report project issues status and potential risks to Director/equivalent level.
- Initiate and facilitate meetings as a leader of project among vendors and customers to accelerate solving project issues for success.
- Collaborate with other parties and business partners and maintain good communication with them.
- Standardize overall project rule based on ABeam project management methodology
- Gather and organize requirements.
- Maintain deliverables with high quality.
- Lead off-shore developers.
- Contribute to company growth through assigned project works as well as corporate activities.
- Bachelor degree as a minimum education from reputable university with GPA 3.0 or more with 4.0 scale.
- Proficiency in English for both speaking and writing (Business Level) and Indonesian (Business Level), preferable Mandarin (Business Level) or Japanese (Business Level).
- Any nationality, Any gender with age max 30 years old.
- At least having 3 years working experience.
- Experience of project management for requirement specification of IT implementation project, planning or large size of IT implementation, and training support.
- Experience of system development and handling database as a designer or developer
- Experience in MIS/BI fields is preferable.
- Experience in Finance company is preferable.
- Basic consulting Skill (Logical Thinking)
- Hands-on in using Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize based on business needs, and work well within a fast-paced, project-focused environment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills. Not hesitate to discuss with Clients at equivalent level and good at constructing good relationships.
- Integrity, curiosity and strong willingness to learn new things from any situation as a professional consultant.
- Highly motivated, stable and enjoy working under pressure/stress, forward-looking, clever, and hard worker.