Business Intelligence Consultant
- Manage MIS development process from gathering, organizing requirements with business users to delivering with UAT
- Investigate questions and issues from business users quickly
- Maintain deliverables with high quality
- Lead off-shore developers
- Contribute to company growth through assigned project works as well as corporate activities
- Minimum education is Bachelor from reputable university with GPA of 3.0 or more with 4.0 scale
- Any gender with age max 30 years old.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience of system development and handling database as a designer or developer
- Experience of SSIS, SSRS, and SSAS
- Experience of MIS/BI
- Experience of communicating with business users to gather requirement and conduct UAT
- Experience working in a multicultural environment or working/studying abroad
- Highly motivated, stable and enjoy working under pressure or stress. forward-looking, clever, and hard worker
- Proactive and be responsible for the smooth running and implementation of the project
- Keep learning and developing new skills, as well as encourage the development
- Background of the financial industry is preferable
- Proficiency in English for both speaking and writing (Business Level) and Indonesian (Business Level), preferable Mandarin (Business Level) or Japanese (Business Level).
- Hands-on in using Microsoft Ofﬁce