SAP CO Senior Consultant
- Report to Consulting Manager and providing services to any clients, domestic and also overseas.
- Continuously improve SAP skill and consulting skill to meet market demand.
- Manage day-to-day consulting activity, complete time sheet and claims in timely manner.
- Contribute significantly to company growth.
Required Skills/ Experience:
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in any fields or equivalent from reputable university.
- Minimum GPA 3.0 out of 4.0 scale.
- At least 4 Year(s) of working experience in SAP implementation Project.
- Proficient in English (Business Level) is a must.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with all levels of employees.
- Having good problem solving skill, analytical and logical thinking.
- Willing to work hard and having excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Mastering in using Microsoft Office tools.
- Proactive and self-motivated, able to work in tight schedule with under pressure.
- Willing to travel both domestic or overseas.