Data Management Consultant
- Define business issues with client and propose analytics subject to solve them.
- Extract data from several data sources with scratch SQL queries and cleanse the data from the statistical perspective.
- Analyze data and summarize insight into intelligible document and share it to client management and users.
- Visualize analytics result as advanced reporting, dashboards.
- Keep learning and developing new skills, as well as encourage team member's skills development.
Required Skills/ Experience:
- Fluent in English both speaking and writing.
- Strong technical experience for Data management solution using Oracle, SQL Server
- Advanced MS Excel: pivot table, index, vlookup. Power Pivot and VBA experience a plus.
- Experience with data quality assessment techniques.
- Experience in data harmonization, normalization, aggregation, allocation, etc.
- Able to adapt new technology and current trend in IT field.
- Strong quantitative skills and statistical knowledge.