Banking Industry Consultant
- Identify/ develop consulting opportunities from banks, security firms and other related companies operating in Indonesia.
- Involve with end-to-end sales activities with support from our Indonesia management team and global/ regional Banking/ Capital Markets team.
- Lead the Consulting Business in Banking Industry both for Project Lead/ Management and Sales Activity.
- Project Management: Manage the project by leading general PM tasks such as Entire Project Planning, Progress management, Issue Management...etc.
- Contribute Banking Industry Consulting: Provide the consulting services to the Banking or other finance company mainly focusing to IT related project and/or Business Process Improvement. IT scope including Front-End mobile apps, Core mainframe system and Data Management such as BI, Dashboard...etc.
- Sales Support: Develop client channel and introduce ABeam Services and get the new project opportunity. Also lead creating the proposal to the client.
- Meeting Facilitation: Lead the meeting by facilitating with client, ABeam Internal and Sales activity.
Required Skills/ Experience
- Fluent in English both speaking and writing.
- GPA higher than 3.0.
- Minimum 10 to 12 years working experience.
- Working experience in Finance Industry and have understanding of local regulations for banking and global banking regulations.
- Has good relationship with management-level personnel of banks, security firms and other related companies operating in Indonesia.
- Team Leader Role experience in several project.
- Experience with banking front applications, BI, data analytics and RPA.
- Working experience in Finance (Banking, Consumer Finance, Insurance) Industry and experience in banking core applications.
- Experience in Consulting firm or IT Company.
- Project Management Experience.
- Implementing RPA skill or other Business Process Automation system development or any kind of programming development experience (Java/Java Script, C+…etc.).
- Graduated or studied in overseas university.