Business Process Improvement & RPA Consultant (Project Lead/Manager)
Lead the Business Process Improvement & RPA Consulting both for Project Lead/Management and Sales Activity.
- Visualize overall project schedule, report project issues, status, and potential risks to client/ supervisor.
- Objectively & logically propose implementation approach & issue resolution.
- Initiate and facilitate meetings between client & vendors to accelerate decision making and issue solving.
- Proactive and be responsible for the smoothness of the project.
- Collaborate with other parties/ business partners and maintain good communication with them.
- Foster good communication and atmosphere among project teams.
- Standardize overall project deliverables based on ABeam Project management methodology.
- Keep learning and developing new skills, as well as encourage team member's skills development.
Required Skills/ Experience
- Fluent in English both speaking and writing.
- GPA higher than 3.0.
- Minimum 7 to 10 years working experience.
- Team Leader Role experience in several project.
- Experience in Finance Industry (Banking, Consumer Finance, Insurance).
- Experience in Consulting firm or IT Company.
- Project Management Experience.
- Implementing RPA skill or other Business Process Automation system development, or any kind of programming development experience (Java/Java Script, C+…etc.).
- Graduated or studied in overseas university.