BPR IT Consultant
- Visualize overall project schedule, report project issues, status, and potential risks to client/ supervisor.
- Objectively & logically propose implementation approach & issue resolution.
- Initiate and facilitate meetings between client & vendors to accelerate decision making and issue solving.
- Proactive and be responsible for the smoothness of the project.
- Collaborate with other parties/ business partners and maintain good communication with them.
- Foster good communication and atmosphere among project teams.
- Standardize overall project deliverables based on ABeam Project management methodology.
- Keep learning and developing new skills, as well as encourage team member's skills development.
Required Skills/ Experience:
- Fluent in English both speaking and writing.
- Experience in consulting company or think tank or finance company.
- Experience of project management in business requirement of IT implementation, project planning.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill; does not hesitate to discuss with clients at equivalent level and good at constructing good relationship.
- Integrity, curiosity, and strong willingness to learn new things from any situation as a professional consultant.
- Highly motivated, stable and enjoy working under pressure/ stress, forward looking, structured, and hard worker.