Business Transformation(Change Management)
Organizations don't easily adapt to new technology or process changes. Stakeholders and end-users have little interest in the mechanics of IT projects, but rather want to know how projects will affect their roles and their ability to perform. Any disruption or disaffection with proposed changes presents risks to project success and business performance. However, too often a general, or blanket, approach is taken to tackling these issues which tends to miss the mark.
In reality, issues and needs differ by stakeholder groups, business units and geographies. Understanding these differences and tailoring change plans to ensure acceptance by affected groups are essential for the success of any business transformation program.
REAL SOLUTIONS: THE ABEAM APPROACH
Unlike traditional approaches, ABeam views Change Management as an integral component of any business transformation initiative. We help assess how ready your organization is to embrace change, and help bridge the gap between technology-driven change and business-inspired project success. We ensure that organizational communities are fully involved before, during and after project implementation. Stakeholder and end-user insights are shared. Geographical differences are addressed.
A flexible and fluid change management strategy emphasizes business outcomes and organizational acceptance, not just achieving project milestones. Through ABeam, clients proactively identify and mitigate project risks, reduce costs and accelerate business benefits.
- IFRS Planning & PMO Service
- Business Intelligence for Manufacturing Industry -Global Business Management Model-
- ABeam Global Cash Management Solution Pack
- Global Enterprise Management
- International Financial Reporting Standards
- Implementing the Planning and Budgeting Processes Support
- Strategy Formulation
- Support Service for Implementation of Business Intelligence
- Corporate Strategy Planning Support
- Balanced Scorecard
- Supplier Relationship Management