ABeam Cloud is optimized Cloud utilization based on consulting services of expertise in business and processes.
5 Components Integrated;
The ABeam Cloud consists of five components integrated along with operational and maintenance components, provided as a unified service: 1. Business Applications, 2. Service Applications, 3. Infrastructure Services, 4. Security & Monitoring, and 5. Global Networks.
(Note: partial implementation possible at the time of system migration from existing systems, for instance, when necessary)
ABeam Cloud Features
● Implementing Cloud System for Seamless Business Operations
The cloud services available today in the market are provided on a limited scope basis only, not sufficient to cover enterprise processes comprehensively. At ABeam, we apply industry and business templates incorporating best practices accumulated over years, in order to build cloud computing systems that seamlessly supports business processes.
● Cloud Optimization Consulting
Even among companies that have adopted cloud computing, few utilizes it in a optimum manner. At ABeam, we improve cloud system and operation by achieving the overall balance through identifying processes that require the utmost effort, while overlooking industry and business processes. When implementing the cloud, we also focus on optimizing the business processes.
- SAP templates
- - Real Estate
- - Trading companies
- - Railway/Distribution
- - Retail
- - Public Sector
- - Engineering
- - Food/Consumables
- - High Tech
- Workforce management (WFM) cloud services
- Infonova R6 (a customer/fee management solution)
- Supply-demand cloud services
- CMS cloud services
- Indirect cost management
- Production scheduling
- Global talent Management
- SAP templates
- SAP system TCO reduction services (powered by Panaya)
- Mobile test automation support services
We provide the opimum global cloud design for clients based on the multiple cloud providers.
- AWS (amazon web services)
- Microsoft Azure
- IIJ GIO
- NTT Communications Biz Hosting Enterprise Cloud
Security & Monitoring
- Next-generation system monitoring infrastructure implementation service
- Integrated cloud security implemensation service
- Global network for cloud computing (Network As a Service)