ABeam Consulting Ltd. ("ABeam"), a consulting firm providing comprehensive consulting services, provides various services by utilizing ABeam's intellectual property based on confidential information disclosed to ABeam by its clients.
Although ABeam has consistently implemented business ethics as a professional in its business conduct and has been striving for the establishment of an information management framework, ABeam has recognized the need to expressly reiterate its understanding that information security is one of the most important issues concerning the management and the business operation of ABeam.
ABeam therefore establishes a basic policy on information security (the "Information Security Policy") and will appropriately protect all information assets that ABeam deals with by ensuring that ABeam's directors, officers and employees abide by the Information Security Policy set out below.
1. Establishment of Information Security Management System ("ISMS")
- ABeam ensures that all directors, officers and employees understand the importance of information security. ABeam establishes ISMS to ensure appropriate management of information assets and continuously seeks to improve ISMS.
2. Legal and Regulatory Compliance
- ABeam ensures that its framework for information security is in compliance and conformity with the relevant local laws, regulations and other various standards. ABeam also fully complies with the spirit of those laws, regulations and other various standards.
3. Information Assets Protection
- To appropriately protect information assets of ABeam and ABeam's clients from threats to confidentiality, integrity and availability of such information assets and to ensure the continuity of ABeam's business, ABeam formulates appropriate management plans for information assets of ABeam and ABeam's clients for not only ABeam's each department and subsidiaries, but also ABeam's business partners, having regard to their business activities and the form of their business.
4. Education and Training
ABeam will continuously train and educate its directors, officers and employees to raise their awareness of information security and implement an information security system in all of its business activities.
5. Incident Response
- ABeam implements appropriate measures to prevent incidents relating to information security. In the event that such incidents occur, not only ABeam promptly deals with such incidents, but also takes steps to prevent the recurrence of similar incidents.