ABeam Consulting is one of top management consulting firms operating globally with more than 4,000 consultants including Japan, Asia, US, and Europe. PT ABeam Consulting Indonesia is providing consulting services to various enterprises in the wide range of industry sectors. Our service offering includes business & IT strategy, operation improvement, system integration and enterprise applications implementation (EPR), and application management outsourcing.
Currently we are looking for a motivated and qualified individual to fill the following position:
Project Management Office Staff for Change Management of large IT System implementation
- Good communication and interpersonal skill. Not hesitate to discuss with directors/equivalent level and good at constructing good relationship
- Integrity, curniosity and strong willingness to learn new things from any situation as a professional consultant
- Highly motivated, stable and enjoy working under pressure/stress, forward looking, clever, and hard worker
- Experience of planning of Training activities, its execution and evaluation of Trainee’s attainment level, for large system implementation or large number of target employees and branches to be changed (we are not looking for IT developer or engineer)
- Any gender with age up to 30 years old
- Any nationality
- Proficiency in English for both speaking and writing (Business Level) and Indonesian (Business Level), preferable Chinise (Business Level) or Japanese (Business Level)
- 3 to 10 years working experience
- Experience in Finance company or Strategic Consulting company or Think Tank may help
- Hands on in using Microsoft Office
- Bachelor degree as a minimum education from reputable university with GPA 3.0 or more with 4.0 scale
Please send your English CV attached with recent (within 3 month) photograph (disqualified if CV is no in English or if photo is not attached):
HR & Office Department
PT. ABeam Consulting Indonesia
send by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Those who do not meet the above required qualifications are encouraged not to apply.
- Construct good relationship with “Change Management Lead” (= Client PIC for Training as well as implementation of new business process to overall nation-wide branches) and get trust from them through day by day communication and professional attitude.
- Be responsible for success of Change Management area. Proactively and timely execute following tasks.
- Make hearing to “Change Management Lead” and create presentation material to visualize and clarify their concept, big schedule and critical issues, which “Change Management Lead” thinks or recognized.
- Report to management layer of client, in order to share the situation of Change Management area and its critical issues. Expected to become Hub between “Change Management Lead” and Management of client.
- Create detail task schedule, monitoring the progress and tracking issues. Prepare for Status Update report by weekly, in order to inform overall current situation of Change Management area to Project Manager.
- Create evaluation scheme, align with Change Management strategy, to check Trainee’s or client people’s attainment and understanding level.
- Attend to Change Management activities by client to support for monitoring and evaluation.
- Collaborate with other PMO members, maintain good communication with them and constructively solve the issues.
- Create good quality of document in terms of accuacy and timliness and report project issues and status to Director/equivalent level of ABeam.
- Contribute significantly to company growth through assigned proejct works as well as corporate activities
- Keep learning and developing new skills