ABeam Consulting is one of top management consulting firms operating globally with more than 4,000 consultants including Japan, Asia, US, and Europe. PT ABeam Consulting Indonesia is providing consulting services to various enterprises in the wide range of industry sectors. Our service offering includes business & IT strategy, operation improvement, system integration and enterprise applications implementation (EPR), and application management outsourcing.
Currently we are looking for a motivated and qualified individual to fill the following position:
Project Management Office Staff for Business Process & IT implementation
- Good communication and interpersonal skill. Not hesitate to discuss with directors/equivalent level.
- Integrity, curniosity and strong willingness to learn new things from any situation as a professional consultnant
- Highly motivated, stable and enjoy working under pressure/stress, forward looking, clever, and hard worker
- Experience of project management in requirement specification of IT implementation, project planning of large size of IT impelementation, and training support (we are not looking for IT developer or engineer)
- Any gender with age up to 33 years old
- Any nationality
- Proficiency in English for both speaking and writing (Business Level) and Indonesian (Business Level), preferable Chinise (Business Level) or Japanese (Business Level)
- 3 to 10 years working experience
- Experience in Finance company or Strategic Consulting company or Think Tank may help
- Hands on in using Microsoft Office
- Bachelor degree as a minimum education from reputable university with GPA 3.0 or more with 4.0 scale
Please send your English CV attached with recent (within 3 month) photograph (disqualified if CV is no in English or if photo is not attached):
HR & Office Department
PT. ABeam Consulting Indonesia
send by e-mail to: email@example.com
Those who do not meet the above required qualifications are encouraged not to apply.
- Support client PM to visualize over all IT implementation project schedule, define concept of IT implementation phase (RS, FS, SIT, UAT, Transition etc.), setup the quality gate for each phase and evaluate the attainment of system quality.
- Collaborate with other parties/business partners and maintain good communication with them.
- Initiate and facilitate meetings as a lead of project among third party IT vendors and customer in order to accelerate solving project issues for success.
- Be responsible for the smoothly running and implementation of the project.
- Standardize overall project rule based on ABeam Project management methodology.
- Create good quality of document in terms of accuacy and timliness
- Report project issues and status to Director/equivalent level.
- Contribute significantly to company growth through assigned proejct works as well as corporate activities
- Keep learning and developing new skills