ABeam Consulting is one of top management consulting firms operating globally with more than 4,000 consultants including Japan, Asia, US, and Europe. PT ABeam Consulting Indonesia is providing consulting services to various enterprises in the wide range of industry sectors. Our service offering includes business & IT strategy, operation improvement, system integration and enterprise applications implementation (EPR), and application management outsourcing.
Currently we are looking for a motivated and qualified individual to fill the following position:
HR Assistant Manager
With the following qualification:
- Female or male are welcome
- Age middle 30s
- Any nationality
- Proficient in English (Business Level) and Indonesian (Business Level). Proficiency in Japanese/Chinese is an advantageous
- Minimum education is Bachelor in Human Resources Management or any field from reputable university with minimum GPA 3.0 out of 4.0 scale
- Have 7 years of direct experiences as a Human Resources Management Generalist.
- Experience in operating SAP is advantageous
- Excellent interpersonal skills with all levels of employees
- Good communication skill
- Proactive and self-motivated, able to work in tight schedule with under pressure
- Retaining excellent interpersonal problem solving and good communication skill, analytical and logical thinking
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office tools
- Develop human resource strategic plan in line with company’s overall strategy and business plan
- Communicate and collaborate with global head quarter HR to improve local and regional HR practice
- Recruit appropriate candidates in accordance with company’s requirements in timely manner
- Develop and implement employee performance evaluation plan
- Develop and implement training plan for various employees (roles and ranks)
- Design compensation and benefit program for employees
- Facilitate and socialize human resource related policies and compliance
- Communicate with management and employees to improve work environment, productivity and retention
- Handle overall general affairs
- Follow corporate direction & plan HR strategy to ensure HR practices align with company business and direction.
- Provide hands-on support to all Business Unit (BU) Leaders and Project Managers on human resources aspects.
- Work closely with the Management and all Business Unit Leaders and assist Project Managers and employees to understand policies and procedures.
- Build and maintain effective working relations with management and employees to strengthen employee relationship with the company.
Please send your application letter along with recent photograph to:
HR & Office Department
PT. ABeam Consulting Indonesia
send by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Those who do not meet the above requirements are encouraged not to apply.